Evaluating an Investment Property
October 31 6-8 pm 147 Elm Street Thomaston, CT
Evaluating an Investment Property: You make money by buying right, one wrong move can impact you for years. Learn how to evaluate the financials.
You make money by buying right, one wrong move can impact you for years. Learn how to evaluate the financials.
10 COURSE OBJECTIVES
1. Communicate effectively with investors/partners/clients/professionals
2. Recognize the importance of using professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, and so on).
3. Define the four financial benefits of an investment property.
4. Calculate cash flow before tax.
5. Calculate principal reduction.
6. Determine the effect of depreciation on taxable income.
7. Combine the four financial benefits to determine rate of return.
8. Explain the ramifications and methods of depreciation.
9. Calculate annual return on equity.
10. Explain the difference between appreciation and inflation.