Steve Schappert Is The Buyer’s Broker
Connecticut’s Recognized Home Buying & Investment Property Expert
UNIQUELY QUALIFIED TO ASSIST YOU WITH THE PURCHASE AND RENOVATION OF YOUR DREAM HOME , INVESTMENT PROPERTY OR LAND.
Steve Schappert is The Buyer Broker and can help you locate, negotiate and renovate your dream home or investment property.
Buying a home in Connecticut? There is only one Realtor in the state that is an exclusive buyer broker and an award winning home improvement contractor.
When NBC, Kiplinger’s Financial, Woman’s Day Magazine, The New York Times, Real Estate For Dummies & The Learning Channel (TLC) wanted to learn more about buying real estate they called Steve Schappert, founder of Buyers Trust Real Estate and you should too.
Steve Schappert, Broker, GRI
* Exclusive Buyer’s Broker
* Land Use Consultant,
* EPA Lead-Safe Certified Renovation Contractor
* Building Analyst
Call 203-994-3950 right now for the best buyer representation in CT.
Steve Schappert is the founder of Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment and created the Real Estate Investment Brokerage concept. Schappert has performed building inspections on over $30,000,000 worth of multifamily properties.
Schappert was selected by INHABITAT as the home energy expert to be featured in the video below sponsored by Home Depot.
REAL ESTATE: Schappert founded Buyer’s Trust Real Estate Inc. in 1996. In 2000 he was featured on NBC in the tri-state area as the Candlewood Lake property specialist. Schappert quickly built a network of 2000 agents across the country and around the world and in 2001 Woman’s Day Magazine recommended Buyers Trust to home buyers nationwide. Schappert is uniquely qualified to help you negotiate the best deal, and renovate to maximize equity.
GREEN BUILDER: Schappert has designed, built and shipped zero energy homes as far as Germany and has designed several zero energy commercial buildings. Schappert spent the last 8 years running The Green Marketing Company and is now devoting his marketing skills on growing a real estate and construction conglomerate. The three main divisions of the company are Realty Trust , BIOS Building Technologies and The Green Marketing Company.
INTERVIEWS: Schappert is available for interviews and public speaking around the world.
ChangeMakers Radio (Hollywood) 45 minute radio interview discussing alternative energy and its impact on society.
ABC Connecticut Leader in Green Building
NBC “Going Green” & , “CT Waterfront Treasures” with Rob Morrison
CNN Interviewed by Dave Kenoly in the CNN Tower in Dallas Texas
BBC Steve Schappert Gets Screen Call for new reality show called “Real Estate Road trip”
Kiplinger’s Financial Interviewed for article on Buyer Agency
Woman’s Day Magazine Interviewed for article on saving money when buying a home
Real Estate Investment For Dummies Considered as potential writer
New York Times Interviewed for article on Brookfield CT
Comcast Green Building Technology and the Socioeconomic Benefits
Comcast Hydrogen Technology Expert OnDemand video produced by Comcast
Comcast Maximizing the equity in your home or commercial property
Connecticut For Sale: How to Sell Your Home for More: An Interview with Steve Schappert of Connecticut Paint
Inhabitat Featured Energy Expert on this Home Depot Sponsored video
Passport Magazine Schappert gives home owner tips on green project management
Litchfield County Times article on The Green Marketing Company
Waterbury Republican Zero Energy tiny homes & land development
FEATURED SPEAKER / TEACHER:
- National Real Estate Convention:The National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents annual convention was in Las Vegas in 2007 along with the National Association of Realtors Convention. The theme of the 2007 convention was Green Building and Steve Schappert delivered a 3 hour presentation on the subject.
- Yale Peabody: Taught Master’s Class on Advances in Science Education at Yale Peabody Museum (See music video created from presentation)
- The Sound School: Environmental Sciences Class for regional vocational high school for aquaculture & agriculture
- Gateway Community College: Sustainable Business Class
- Barkhamsted Elementary School: Taught energy conservation to grades 1-6 View Presentation
- BIOS Building Technologies Opened doors as a green building company in 2004
- Connecticut Painter division of BIOS opened in 2014
- Buyers Trust Real Estate founded in 1996 reopening in fall of 2016
- Performed Commercial Real Estate Inspections on $32,000,000 worth of real estate and provided detailed estimates of improvements.
- Shipped Home To Germany with double wall construction in January 2008 October 2010
- Certified Building Analyst
- Founded The Green Marketing Company
- WaterCar Project A 72′ Convertible Mustang that gets 58% better gas mileage using water for fuel.
- Green Drinks hosted Waterbury and Brookfield CT.
- GreenFest Promoting music and green living, 73 bands played at 3 locations from 2010 to 2013
- BIOS Center Concept: Designed a Green Living Expo with alternative energy museum and environmental art gallery. Bios Centers will be created to house the Real Estate sales and management offices around the world.
RECENT COURSES COMPLETED:
- Give Your Clients the Green Light: Simple Ways to Green a Home 3 hours 1/8/17
- Using Retirement Assets to Purchase Real Estate 3 hours 1/8/17
- Real Estate Investing: Beyond The Basics 3 hours 1/7/17
- Finding Your Focus: Niche Marketing for Real Estate 3 hours 1/5/17
- How to Work with Real Estate Investors – Part 2 3 hours 1/4/17
- How to Work with Real Estate Investors – Part 1 3 hours 1/4/17
- The Nuts and Bolts of Green Building for Appraisers 3 hours 1/2/17
- Broker: Legal Compliance 15 hours 10/7/16
- Broker: Principles & Practices 15 hours 8/17/16
- Basic Appraisal Principles 30 hours 8/8/16
- Real Estate Principles and Practices 60 hours 6/4/2015
- GRI Graduate Real Estate Institute 1996 90 hours
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative 1996 2 days in class room
Call Steve Schappert Right Now To Begin The Real Estate Buying Process.